Friday 15 March 2013

My feeling and how I feel

Assalamualaikum
Dear Love & Colourful Life blog ,

Dear him.
What I just want to say ...

Throughout the night, my mind is full of you. I can't stop thinking about you. All about you. How the pain in my heart only I can feel it. The feeling of love I feel towards you is still there and does not disappear.
Since I'm in love,
By listening to your voice, I always smile for no reason.And keep smiling when think about you.

I can't stop thinking about your smile. From your smile,I know about love but does not know what is the real meaning of it. 
However, when it came time I lose you ..I thought I was the most sad person in this world.

"Trying to forget someone you love is trying to remember someone that you never met and
It's hard to forget whom you imagined spending your forever with it."


And, It will take a lifetime to forget someone who has long been a love in my heart. I can't even find way to forget you.

Sometimes, I try to forget you since you no longer belong to me. Since you had someone that thousand more perfect than me. She's lucky to have you in her life. And I hope she won't make you dissapointed.

Sometimes, I wish my brain had a full dictionary to tell me what is the meaning of LOVE.

Sometimes, I hope I will forget you someday and that day, I want honestly said " I've made it"
 But? What if I regret because trying to forget you? .. what will happen in my life? .



No comments: